Sr. Inside Sales Representative (U.S)
Command Prompt has: No Venture Capital, No Debt, and No B.S. We are honest, transparent, professional services and support for the Postgres centered stack. We are a human and community leadership focused Open Source technology company with decades of leadership experience.
Command Prompt offers:
- 100% work from home: Digital nomads welcome!
- 401k with full match
- Profit sharing
- Flex time with PTO
- Employer sponsored Self-Care time
- Employer sponsored community volunteer time
- Health Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Book Stipend
- Professional Development subsidy
- A positive work environment built around productive team dynamics
About Command Prompt:
Command Prompt is an original Postgres and Open Source company. We have been operating since 1997. We specialize in white glove, platinum level service with a focus on positivity, professionalism, and team growth. We have a low turnover rate for team members as well as clients, with active clients since 2004. We are profitable and wish to add an amazing team member.
You are a legal U.S. resident or citizen (if applying for a U.S. based position). You want to be part of a team of professionals vested in the success of themselves, their team, and their clients. You have a positive attitude with excellent written and verbal communication. You prefer a dynamic work environment and you encourage constructive criticism. You love to solve problems, find creative solutions and build relationships based on honesty and integrity.
Your skill set is that of a problem solver. You are willing to sell a solution that solves a problem and refuse to sell one that doesn’t. You have the ability to imagine, propose, and deliver on strategic solutions for clients. You work well in a team. Your belief is that a client is a partner in our mutual success. You have a deep understanding and belief in the farming method, hunting and know when which is appropriate.
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL, Oracle, or other modern Database Systems.
- Experience in cloud environments including (but not limited to) AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Softlayer, etc.
- Effective proposal writing skills.
- Knowledge of general Open Source solutions such as Linux, the Stack and Kubernetes.
Compensation is competitive, based on experience and location.
- Email your resume as a PDF attachment to: jd<at>commandprompt.com
- The subject of the email will be the reason we should consider your resume.
- Please specify which region you are applying for (U.S., Asia, Europe) in the body of the message.
- Do not send a cover letter.
- Before you apply, please familiarize yourself with our company and our culture. Here is a good start.
Applicants that can not follow the above instructions will not be considered.