Command Prompt offers a great one cost service for installing Point In Time Recovery. We use our production grade PITRTools which is Open Source, and support by Command Prompt to deploy a simple, manageable and supportable Point In Time Recovery solution.
The price for the warm standby setup for a single master/slave is $1295.00.
What does our plan cover?
- A single install between a master and slave (warm standby)
- Basic monitoring configuration
- A month of QL Standard Support at no additional cost ($350.00 value)
- Support the PITRTools install for a single month after initial installation at no cost to the client
What does our plan feature?
Warm Standby Setup for a Single Master/Slave has the following included in the plan:
- Log Shipping
- Warm Standby
- Replication (without read slave)
- Simple Asychronous Failover
- Low Impact Backups
- Simple Archiving
- Monitoring and Alerts
- Open Source
- Signed services agreement
- The master and slave must have the same file structure layout (where PostgreSQL is installed and deployed)
- You must be running a Unix/Linux system