Hot Standby / Cold Standby / DRBD
Command Prompt offers an effective single cost package for configuring a basic Synchronous Replicated PostgreSQL (or Linux) installation.
The price for the hot standby/DRBD setup with a single primary/secondary is $1495.00.
- Signed services agreement
- The primary and secondary must have the same file structure layout for the replicated volume
- You must be running a modern Linux system
What does our plan feature?
Hot Standby / DRBD has the following included in the plan:
- Synchronous and Asynchronous Options
- Hot Standby (without read slave/secondary)
- Replication (without read slave/secondary)
- Simple Failover (automated failover not included)
- Open Source
What does our plan cover?
- A basic configuration of a single primary / secondary DRBD system
- A month of SLA (24x7) support at no additional cost ($350.00 value)
- Support the DRBD install for a single month after initial installation at no cost to the client