High Availability Clusters
Command Prompt offers an effective single cost package for configuring a standard highly available cluster. This is an all inclusive package for Linux based installations that provides a near zero downtime solution to your PostgreSQL uptime needs.
The price for the high availability cluster with a single primary/secondary is $4995.00.
- Signed services agreement
- You must be running a modern Linux system
What does our plan feature?
High Availability Clusters Single Service has the following included in the plan:
- Configuration of a single Active/Passive cluster (other configuration available at additional cost)
- DRBD based cold standby or Pg Based Hot Standby
- Automated fail-over based on single service failure
- Configuration of Corosync for cluster communications and membership management
- Configuration of Pacemaker for cluster rules
- Reference/Operational Documentation
- A Month of QL Standard Support at no additional cost ($350.00 value)