PostgreSQL + Replication supports asynchronous replication and is designed to be WAN tolerant. It uses a distributed transaction log to keep track of updates produced by the Master database. The system allows for multiple Slaves to receive updates in either a continuous or batch mode.
- Master to Multi-Slave.
- Per table replication selection.
- SSL connectivity between communication processes.
- Compressed connectivity for greater efficiency.
- Designed to be WAN and congested network tolerant.
- Batch Mode for updates to off-site locations at off peak hours.
- Continuous mode for live replication.
- Combined with Heartbeat, or other fail-over software, it provides a true "in the database" 24/7 capable production environment.
- Self-installable: With complete and thorough documentation, any qualified system administrator can install PostgreSQL + Replication.
Copyright © 2000-2013 Command Prompt, Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks property of their respective owners.